Find out more
- Using specifically designed nickel (Ni) coils you will have the ability to set a temperature limit on the device and your Curve VT40 will reach this temperature quickly, then automatically regulate itself to stop exceeding this temperature. Using a variable temperature function means that the risk of prematurely burnt atomizer heads and dry hits are greatly reduced.
- With the regulation of a VT device come less e-liquid consumption and power usage, so expect to use less e-liquid and have longer battery life compared to using a standard variable voltage/wattage device.
- Although the VT functionality within the Curve VT40 is exceptional, it can also be used as a standard variable wattage device, so tank systems that don’t have nickel coils can still be utilised.
- The crisp, clear OLED screen displays all the information you need at a glance including temperature, battery power, resistance, and wattage.
- An extremely accurate resistance reading lets your Curve VT40 give the correct temperature and power output, so what you see if what you get.
- Defying its size the Curve VT40 houses a 2600mAh battery and can output up to 40W making this comfortable palm sized device pack a real punch.
- Some features of this device are often over looked, but are of key importance. A spring loaded firing pin and stainless steel threads round off the Curve VT40 and make it a cut above others in its class.
- Complementing the Curve VT40 perfectly is the CS Air Tank fitted with a CS-Ni atomizer head with a resistance of 0.15ohm. Adjustable air flow, glass and chrome styling and the ability to fully utilise the VT functionality makes the CS Air Tank the perfect partner.